Cause+Effect, a premier creative content agency with a focus on entertainment, sports and technology, is seeking a full-time Marketing / Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate is intelligent, driven and extremely organized and has prior exposure to the advertising and television industry and extensive experience with social media.
The role’s primary function will be to support the creative team with social media and two founding partners with scheduling, organization, and client relations. The secondary function will be to assist in the the day-to-day operations of the studio.
The role will include, (but is not limited to):
* Managing social media and overseeing social engagement for Cause + Effect and multiple clients within the entertainment industry
* Writing and creating assets (gifs, videos, image macros, etc.) for a variety of platforms including twitter, instagram, facebook, youtube, and more
* Tracking social media trends
* Answering a steady stream of incoming calls
*Maintaining and managing schedules for the founding partner and marketing executive
*Coordinating and setting up conference calls, meetings, special events and travel arrangements
*Acting as liaison and maintaining open lines of communication between partners and staff
*Ordering and stocking of office inventory
*Maintaining highly effective organization and filing systems
*Ordering meals for staff and clients as needed
*Maintaining the general organization of studio and shared spaces
The candidate should:
*be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and autonomously
*be able to work efficiently and effectively. Self-starter.
* be able to make gifs, proficient in photoshop, familiar with all platforms, digital native, strong copywriting skills
*be skilled at organizing administrative processes and systems
*have strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and thick skin
*possess strong problem-solving skills
*be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
*have enthusiasm and a positive attitude!
*be detail oriented and highly organized
*be passionate about TV/OTT content
*be knowledgeable and curious about technology, sports and entertainment
Please send resume and cover letter as a .pdf (no other document types will be accepted) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.