The Wonderful Agency is the full-service, award winning, in-house agency that operates as exclusive creator of marketing communications and brand experiences for such iconic products as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds, Wonderful Halos, Justin and Landmark Wines, Teleflora and more. We are currently seeking an Executive Producer with solid ad agency integrated production experience to join our team, ideally on a freelance-to-hire basis. PLEASE NOTE: Applicants without multiple years of ad agency production experience will not be considered.
As an integrated Executive Producer, you will be the senior member of the team responsible for ensuring our culture-shaping, business-driving creative work is flawlessly and efficiently executed to the highest standards. From Super Bowl commercials and multi-spot broadcast campaigns, to online films and web series, to experiential activations and internal videos, you'll bring your innovative thinking, attention to detail, and unflappable demeanor to every one of our unique and (usually) fun projects.
Being the famously optimistic, flexible and mature person you are, you thrive in an entrepreneur-led culture that's equal parts "creative-driven chaos" and "results-driven accountability." As EP, you'll be a roll-up-your-sleeves player-coach, overseeing all aspects of pre-, production on your own projects, as well as providing oversight and mentorship for the less-experienced producers on the team.
Here's what you'll do:
Some of your specific responsibilities include:
- Planning the entire production process for an array of video/film and experiential projects in support of our consumer-facing brands, our community-facing philanthropies, and our internal-facing communications
- Creating and maintaining timelines and budgets for all production activities
- Booking and communicating with production companies, directors, editors, animators, recording studios, post houses, freelancers, etc. to ensure every aspect of a production is on time, on budget and on point
- Providing input and options to Creative team for director and vendor selection
- Preparing bid packages, generating estimates and securing client approvals on estimates and overages
- Working with Finance, Business Affairs, Clients and Account Management to ensure purchase orders and production invoices are generated and processed appropriately
- Working with Legal team to generate vendor agreements
- Managing workflow and assignments across the four-producer department
- Working with Media, PR, Project Management, Account Services, Digital Production, and Traffic to ensure all specs and materials are correct
- Keeping brand marketing leads informed on changes to budgets, schedules and deliverables
- Supervising and mentoring the other Producers in the department
- Working with Talent Acquisition to screen and hire freelancers and staff as needed
- Overseeing internal editorial and photo studio space and equipment
- Procuring A/V equipment and booking facilities for internal events as needed
- Keeping creative teams updated and inspired by sharing the latest in production companies, talent, and technology
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- 15+ years of total production experience, including 10+ years producing video/film and at least 7 years in an ad agency environment. PLEASE NOTE: Applicants without multiple years of ad agency production experience will not be considered.
- An award-winning reel that showcases a wide range of film and experiential content for broadcast and online platforms
- A stickler's attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- The aptitude and attitude to handle multiple projects at once with grace and good humor
- A proven track record of bringing one-of-a-kind creative ideas to life
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
- An entrepreneur-led environment that rewards self--starters, hard workers and collaborators
- The best parts of a fast-paced, creative-driven agency environment, minus new business pitches and the testing of creative work
- A brand-new, modern, full-floor agency space, complete with museum-worthy art
- Competitive salary and bonus (for real!), commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership options.
- On-site subsidized high-end cafe offering farm-to-table meals and snacks.
- Free on-site yoga classes and other wellness-focused activities.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Free tobacco cessation programs.
- All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you may want in the office!
- Discounted tickets to various LA attractions.
- We are bicycle-friendly, with newly installed bicycle racks available to all LA-based employees.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $4 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 9,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, almonds, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America's No. 1 tree nut brand and one of the top-selling salty snacks; Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI Water is America's No. 1 premium bottled water brand; Teleflora is the No. 1 floral delivery service through local florists; and JUSTIN Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California. A 2016 Nielsen study evaluating the familiarity, quality, and momentum of more than 2,500 leading brands revealed that Wonderful Company products dominated the top 10 lists of consumers across all generations, more than any other consumer goods company.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.