The ideal candidate is one with a background in one or more of the following subjects: Advertising, Commercial or Music Video Production, Journalism, or Marketing. However, applicants from all majors and minors are encouraged to apply if interested. All applicants should have working command of Google docs, Google Calendar Word, Excel, be Mac and Internet Savvy, highly organized with strong verbal and written communication skills. Photoshop is a huge plus. Mac computer provided.
This is a full-time position in Los Angeles, CA. Rate is $15/ hour with opportunity for advancement.
- Independent, goal oriented self starter
- Positive attitude and sense of humor a must
- Strong research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Possess advanced analytical skills
- Pay precise attention to detail and have a methodical approach to work
- Be able to conceptualize ideas and think visually
- Show initiative/ self-starter and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Experience booking complicated travel itineraries, both domestic and international
- Assist with planning client events
- Support operations with various financial and employee related matters
- Administrative duties such as answering calls, taking meeting notes, ordering lunch and various other tasks
- Keep office clean, functioning and stocked with supplies