Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages In Nepal
When we think of Nepal Trekking Tours, Everest Base Camp Trekking tops the bucket list of every trekking enthusiast. An extremely popular trek among adventure lovers - Everest Base Camp Trekking is truly wonderful. Touching the base camp of the world’s highest mountain, the trek allures trekkers from every nook and corner of the globe to marvel at the breathtaking beauty of the Khumbu region along with Mount Everest and many other peaks.
The Everest base camp trekking refers to a trek expedition to the base camp of the tallest summit on the planet. A journey to the feet of the world’s highest peak seems a herculean task but is certainly a blissful experience. It is a soul-enriching voyage into enticing mountain vistas, with Trekking Tours in Nepal.
The trek highlights:
- Relish the breathtaking view of some of the snowy giants like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, and more.
- Witness the enchanting views of the sunrise and sunset encircled by Sagarmatha National Park and Khumbu Valley.
- Experience the culture and tradition of the local villages while traversing through the trek trail.
- Enjoy the site of a wide range of flora and fauna during the trek.
- Overnight stay at a tea house throughout the trekking journey, while relishing delicious cuisine of the mountains.
With Bookmountaintours, enjoy the best Nepal Trekking Tours where you can choose from an array of options which includes:
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Hike to Everest Base Camp Trek
- Three Passes and Everest Base Camp Trek
- 9 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- 12 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- 12 Days Everest Base Camp Short Trek
- 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- 15 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- 16 Days Everest Base Camp Leisurely Trek
- 18 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
Apart from traditional Everest Base Camp Trekking route try the alternative treks that include:
- Jiri to Everest Base Camp
- Gokyo Over Cho La Pass
- Tumlingtar to Everest Base Camp Trek
- Lukla to Tengboche, etc.
The program featured on Bookmountaintours comes with some unique features to offer participants the best possible experience during their adventurous sojourn. Here are some of the features:
- Transportation to and from the airport in private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Tea/Guest house during the trek.
- Porter service during the trek to carry luggage.
- Trained and English speaking licensed guide.
- All type of trek permits and paperwork.
- Emergency medical kit for first aid.
- All meals during the trek.
- All taxes.
- Emergency helicopter rescue (additional cost).
The breathtaking journey into the unexplored treasures of the world begins at bookmountaintours.com with the variety of mountain getaways and trekking trips. A one-stop platform to fulfill your dream to climb Everest or experience the fascinating trek to Annapurna region and more, Bookmountaintours.com is a place for thrill-addicts to quench their thirst for adventure. They intend to help you relish your dream of having a collection of ineffable memories while exploring the captivating destination with enchanting views during the trekking tours.